- 2014 December an inauguration service was held to promote the vision to build an orphanage in Keffii Nigeria.
- 2015 July a road is constructed that will give access to our property. (See video below)
- 2015 December a ground breaking ceremony was held. $40,000 raised to purchase 2 Acres of land in Jigwada
- 2016 April the land was cleared. (See video below)
- 2016 November $27,000 raised to start construction on Girls Hostels, dining facilities and Administration building.
- 2017 July Raised $52,000 visited to do fundraising in Nigeria and to inspect progress
- 2018 December held building dedications and school inauguration. Raised $72,000 by December.
- 2019 February put $20,000 down payment on 25 acres of back property to farm for food and income.
Artist Conception of completed structures.
Current Progress as of December 1st 2018
End of 2016 beginning of 2017
Though we are satisfied with the position of the land we got, the biggest challenge when we bought the land was the lack of road. We wondered, how could we operate an orphanage in this place without road? But God in his infinite love and care for orphans showed up strong in such a way we never expected as you can see—a wonderful road is under construction! We are so thrilled for this wonderful thing the Lord is doing. This is a clear indication that this is God’s thing and not ours. We will only do what He wants us to do. We are just vessels in His hands. He uses us as He pleases. This confirms to us God’s promise in Isaiah 45:2 that...
“I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down the gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.” Halleluiah! It is amazing how God works.
A famous song goes thus:
“God will make a way, were there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see, He is our God.”
Clearing the Land!
The land has been cleared and we are trusting God to provide funds to build our facilities.
We believe that our facilities will identify and support resources for exploited children including immediate shelter for victims. We desire to reach out to our community and encourage people to prevent vulnerable children from neglect, abuse and exploitation. By so doing Children will learn personal safety through children's clubs, during sporting events and at summer camps.
Psalms 40: 5 says,
“ O Lord my God, you have performed many wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. You have no equal. If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them.”
Standing on the Promise of His Return November 5th 2014
2 Peter 3:3-4, 8-10,13-14, 17-18
Minister Thomas Maijamaa