- Praise God for the amazing progress so far. We completed three buildings by end of 2018
- Praise God that Gen. Yakubu Gowon commissioned the Orphanage on Dec 1st 2018 See Commissioning Ceremony...
- Praise God for the provision of $16,000 to build a security fence. This was required by the Local government.
- Praise God that the Missions Project Fellowship Banquet raised the proposed $18,540 to finish roofing.
- Praise the Lord we were able to put a $20,000 down payment on 25 acres of land that we can farm.
- Praise the Lord we were able to open with 210 Students on Sept 9th 2019.
We recognize all that we do is in the name and power of Jesus. We depend on the Lord for daily provision for the ministry. We ask for the prayers of God's people for the staff, volunteers, children, foster parents and all those receiving care through the ministry
- Pray for groups like Southern Baptist Seminary that plan to do internships teaching and short term mission projects.
- Pray for the provision of a tractor to work the new land for food both to eat and to sell and to teach farming.
- Pray for the school opening in September 2019
- Enrollment and application process is ongoing through July. Completed Successfully 210 enrolled!
- Interviews for teachers are being held on May 9th. Pray God brings just the right teachers. Completed 21 on staff!
- We would like to purchase small bus to transport students to the school. PTL! we received a grant and purchase a bus!
- Pray that we receive the grant that we submitted to the T.Y. Danjuma Foundation to finish the buildings.
- Classrooms. Currently the classes are in the first floor of the girls hostel and rooms are on second floor.
- Boys Hostel. Has not been started. Will be identical to the girls hostel
- Staff Quarters. The staff will need a place to live onsite
- Small Chapel and Solar energy to supplement all the power outages.
- Pray for monthly support. We have only a few regular donors. Pray for more churches and individuals to put us in their budget
- Pray for a Fundraiser/Concert in October where we will unveil a "sponsor a child" program to bring in monthly support.
- See Sponsor a Child for more information.